1.3m LED Flexible LED Camping Light 5050 SMD Strip Caravan Boat Waterproof Bar
Mac Head 4x4 Outdoor Accessories
- Functions perfectly as a high output flexible led lamp
- EASY installation: Hooks at ends for very flexible, with velcro tape on the back side
- Touch pad controls off/on and includes dimmer
- 3 phases dimmer switch for brightness level adjustment
- Cigarette connector plus 5M cable to connect to your vehicle battery
- Easy folding structure for convenient package and storage
- Waterproof rating: IP65, resistant to water, dust and moisture
- Ideal for boats, motor homes, RV, campers and all DC 12 Volt applications
- Perfect for tent, awning, caravan, trailer camping lighting
- 1 year warranty
- Mounting: Plastic clips at each end & Velcro loops for tent poles etc.
- 72pcs Super bright 5050 SMD LED Chips
- Lighting color: cool white 6000-6500K
- Lumen: 1300lm
- Long life span reaches 50,000hrs
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC
- IP rating: IP65
- Lead length: 5m with DC size accessory plug
- Size: 1360 mm (L) x 50 mm (W)
- Package: 155mm x 85mm x185mm
- Weight: 480g (includes the package)
- 1 x Flexible Led Camping Light
- 1 x Cigarette Connector
- 1 x Battery Adaptor Lead
- 1 x Carry Case
POSTAGE & DISPATCH
Your item will be dispatched the same day your payment has cleared when ordered before 2pm (GMT+10). Please allow 2 to 4 business days for your order to arrive subject to your location. Most of our items are dispatched through Australia Post depending on the order and your location. Items like from 4x4 Driving Light category are shipped through Australia Post. Buyers have the full responsibility to provide us with the correct delivery address and mobile phone number on the checkout page before payment, so please ensure your address details are up to date. If your item is bulky our courier will contact you prior delivering your item.
Once your order is dispatched we will email you a separate tracking link. Please allow some time for the tracking status to update.
Unfortunately we cannot deliver on a public holiday or weekends. However, your parcel will be delivered the next nearest business day. The delivery times quoted are for Australian capital, metropolitan & major regional areas. Please allow more time for remote & rural districts. At peak times there can be delivery delays and you will be kept up to date by our Customer Care.
Please note that PO Boxes cannot receive items above 25kg or longer than one metre. In such cases it is recommended that you nominate your workplace or any other physical address, by updating your delivery address at checkout.
Items sent through Australia Post require a signature on delivery. If the driver is unable to obtain a signature during an attempted delivery, the driver will leave a calling card in your letter box, which can then be used to collect your item at your nearest Australia Post outlet. A re-delivery fee will be charged to buyers for items that are undeliverable and/or returned due to incorrect delivery address or unsuccessful delivery. Items will only be delivered during normal business hours (9am-5pm) on weekdays